Apply to Kaist scholarship for International Students 2022. KAIST was established by the Korean Government as one of the best science and technology universities in South Korea and one of the world’s top-ranked universities. More than 61,125 graduates have become a gateway and contributed to advance innovation, economic growth, and industrialization.
International Students Scholarships At Kaist 2022 have been announced. The scholarship is open to international students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
Level of Degree:
Kaist scholarship for International Students 2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Kaist.
Field of Study:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are not eligible to apply as foreign students
- International applicants MUST ADDITIONALLY satisfy one of the following two requirements:
- Neither of the applicant’s parents is a Korean citizen, or
- For applicants of Korean Origin, he/she must have received his/her entire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea at a comparable and equivalent level of that provided in Korea.
- Note that international schools located in Korea are NOT acknowledged as foreign schools.
- We offer KAIST Scholarships to admitted students
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
The following documents are required for the KAIST admission 2022.Online Submissions;
- Application Form
- One Recommendation Letter
- High school Transcript
- Passport or National ID Copy
- Statement of Financial Resources
International Candidates of Korean Origin
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
How to Apply
To apply, familiarize yourself with the application procedure by reading the rules.
Download the online application form for the KAIST scholarship.
Fill out the application form completely and accurately.
The application cost must be paid.
Scanned documents should be uploaded.
After you’ve uploaded the documents, double-check them.