Leadership scholarships for international students- Everett Community College USA. International Leadership Scholarships are merit-based and available for outstanding international students who demonstrate leadership abilities in extracurricular activities, community service experience, and excellent grades.
Graduate level programs
|Summer||$1,000 USD||June 1|
|Fall||$1,000 USD||September 1|
|Winter||$1,000 USD||December 1|
|Spring||$1,000 USD||March 1|
What nationalities are eligible for the International Leadership Scholarships?
The scholarship is offered to all new, first-quarter international students who have been issued an Everett Community College I-20 and have obtained a visa.
Who is eligible for the International Leadership Scholarships?
To be eligible the candidate:
- Must be a new, first-quarter international student who has been admitted.
- The transcripts you submitted at the time of application will be part of the review process.
Method of Application
1. Apply for admission by submitting the International Student Application and documents.
2. Submit an essay (less than one page long) in Microsoft Word detailing the following:
- How would this scholarship help you?
Note: Essays more than one page will not be accepted.
3. Complete and sign the International Leadership Scholarship cover page.
4. Submit your scholarship essay and the cover page before the deadline listed above by emailing to Visakan Ganeson, Associate Vice-President for International Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The review committee will evaluate and the selected winners will be announced during Orientation week. Winners must be present during Orientation week to receive this scholarship.
*Note: the scholarship will only apply to the quarter you apply to; if you apply for a scholarship and are awarded, then decide to defer your start date, you will need to re-apply for the scholarship.