Genesis is a wholly Nigerian-owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering, and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. For thirty years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services to multinationals, local corporations, and the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Maintenance Technicians (Electrical and Mechanical) at Genesis Group
Job Title: Maintenance Technicians (Electrical and Mechanical)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The following competencies are required for the role:
- HND qualification in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-8 years’ Experience in Biscuit Production, Packing Machine, Tunnel Oven, Weishaupt Burner and Baking, Wrapping machine, Electric gear motors and Utilities (Generator, WTP and Compressors)
- Instrumentation and control competency will be an added advantage.
- Promptly attend to any electrical faults on production lines with minimum time required
- Periodically carry out preventive and corrective maintenance on machines and equipment
- Troubleshoot and replace faulty electrical components of machines such as frequency drives, motors programmable logic controllers etc
- Documentation and analysis of test results such as infrared thermometer readings.
Application Closing Date
25th September 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Maintenance Technicians (Electrical / Mechanical)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.