Meiji University International Student Incentive Scholarship Program is a scholarship to provide an opportunity to candidates who seek to further their educational pursuits.
What are the criteria?
- Students with excellent personalities
- Outstanding academic results and have
- Difficulties in continuing studies
- Undergraduates: 2nd year
- Graduates: Any year
50,000 JPY/ monthly
What the application procedure for University of Meiji scholarships 2021
Students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement of purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates with good academic record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.