Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. In fact, enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centers brings many global benefits. We believe in long-term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2021 for Factory Planner
Job Title: Factory Planner
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Position Type: Full-Time
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Factory Planner to consistently provide short-term/finite capacity-constrained production plans with feasible and realistic sequenced materials in accordance with the availability of resources (production lines/labor) and materials.
A day in the life of…
- Creating feasible production plans within the Detailed Production Scheduling (DPS) period that meet the market demand, taking into consideration available capacity, labor, materials, inventory policy and product family sequencing; thereby optimizing the factory’s ability to produce the SKUs within the families.
- Identification of possible opportunities and practical issues (plant shutdowns, timing of promotion activity, etcetera) within the DPS period.
- Providing advance information on labor and resource requirements within the DPS period.
- Providing daily production and material status updates for management decision.
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in an Engineering or Mathematical / Statistically related course.
- 2 – 3 years relevant hands-on experience in at least one of the following Supply Chain functions – Demand and Supply Planning, Detailed Production Scheduling system, Distribution Requirement Planning, Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planning, etcetera.
- Excellent proficiency level in the use of Microsoft Office tools. Working knowledge of Power BI and SAP is added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and numerical aptitude.
- Basic understanding of LEAN principles, Just-In-Time manufacturing, Kaizen and Supply Chain KPIs.
- Adaptability, Quick learner and Innovation.
- Eye for Detail, Multi-tasking ability and Service Orientation.
Application Closing Date
20th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.