Nihon University International Students Scholarships – Japan 2021-2022 is open to International Students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate and Graduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects offered at Nihon University. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
About Nihon University
Nihon University (日本大学, Nihon Daigaku), abbreviated as Nichidai (日大), is a private research university in Japan. Its predecessor, Nihon Law School (currently the Department of Law), was founded by Yamada Akiyoshi, the Minister of Justice, in 1889. It is one of the private universities representing Japan. The university’s name is derived from the Japanese word “Nihon” meaning Japan. Nihon University now has “16 colleges and 87 departments, 20 postgraduate schools, 1 junior college which is composed of 5 departments, 1 correspondence division, 32 research institutes, and 3 hospitals.” The number of students exceeds 70,000 and is the largest in Japan.
Level of Degree:
Nihon University International Students Scholarships – Japan 2021-2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Nihon University.
Field of Study:
- All Subjects
Half-yearly tuition fee for the first year of any undergraduate or graduate study at Nihon.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- The applicants must not be government-sponsored international students or students dispatched by foreign governments.
How to apply
- The applicants must register on the university’s online portal to complete their application. Eligible students will be considered automatically for the opportunity .
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Application form
- The applicants must pass the university entrance exam.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test – N1 Grade