Apply to the Norman Spink Scholarship 2021-2022. The Norman Spink Scholarship Fund is a fund to help support all students who are able to demonstrate the need for financial assistance, to undertake the one-year LLM Law program at King’s specifically related to Tax Law.
What is the Norman Spink Scholarship about?
King’s College London is delighted to announce the launch of the Norman Spink Scholarship Fund. The generous bequest from the late Mr. Norman Spink has been used to establish scholarships to support students who wish to study Tax Law at King’s. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to further their legal careers in an internationally recognized center of excellence.
The winner will be selected on the basis of a personal statement as well as demonstrable financial need. Applicants must have a confirmed place to study the one year LLM Law programme at King’s in September 2021.
The scholarship is open to all applicants and is worth £10,000.
Norman Spink Scholarship 2021-22 is available to undertake Masters level programs at King’s College London.
Course of study:
What are the benefits of this scholarship offer?
The scholarships are worth £10,000 (Home/EU/International) and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year.
For 2021-22 one scholarship will be available.
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £10,000. Remaining tuition fee: £8,180.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £10,000. Remaining tuition fee: £18,770.
Any nationality students.
Who is eligible?
Eligible students must:
- be undertaking the 1 year LLM Law program at King’s, 2021 entry;
- be undertaking the LLM (Tax Law Pathway);
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- be willing to provide an end-of-year report and a letter of thanks to the estate of the donor.
What are the procedure to apply to Norman Spink Scholarship for international students?
Applications can be downloaded here.
- The application form and suporting evidence should be completed, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to email@example.com.
What is the deadline for application?
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 16 July 2021.