Ph.D. Scholarships University of South Australia (UniSA) is open to both domestic and international applicants. The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Data visualization at the University of South Australia. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is Australia’s University of Enterprise. We are South Australia’s largest university and one of the very best young universities in the world. At UniSA, we are authentic, resilient, and influential – and we deliver results. We pride ourselves on our dynamic and agile culture, which embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Plus, we are committed to the principles of excellence and equity.
Level of Degree:
Ph.D. level program
Field of Study:
- Data-driven processes in Industry 4.0 systems and data visualisation
Scholarship Benefits Ph.D. Scholarships University of South Australia (UniSA)
- A living allowance scholarship of $32,285 per annum is available to eligible applicants for the BAE IMCRC Data Linkage project.
- A living allowance scholarship of $37,285 per annum
- An additional $2,500 is available for equipment upon commencement.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Domestic and International students
Criteria for Eligibility:
- A Scholarship is available to both domestic and international applicants who are currently onshore in Australia. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for entrance into a PhD.
- Candidates born in ITAR-proscribed countries and nationals of ITAR-Proscribed countries are ineligible. Please check the list of denial countries in ITAR legislation prior to applying.
All applications that meet the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered for this project. A merit selection process will be used to determine the successful candidate.
The successful applicant is expected to study full-time and to be based at our Mawson Lakes Campus in the north of Adelaide. Note that international students on a student visa will need to study full-time.
How to apply
Applications for Research Project 1 – BAE IMCRC Data Linkage must be lodged online here, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
Applications for Research Project 2 – BAE IMCRC Immersive Data Visualisation must be lodged online here, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
For further support see our step-by-step guide on how to apply, contact the Graduate Research team on +61 8 8302 5880, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries will receive a response within one working day.
Applications will remain open until 11:30 pm ACST Wednesday 16 August 2021. You are encouraged to apply early.
Please note: The successful applicant is expected to start shortly after receiving their offer. Extended deferral periods are not available.