Polytechnique Montréal Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students in Canada are open to all international students intending to pursue a postdoctoral research degree programme at the school. The deadline for the scholarship is August 11, 2021. Founded in 1873, Polytechnique is one of Canada’s leading applied-research universities in Canada. It offers a variety of microprograms, specialized graduate diplomas (DESS), non-thesis or modular Master’s, research-based masters, and doctorates (Ph.D.) programs.
Level of Degree:
Polytechnique Montréal Excellence Scholarships for Foreign Students in Canada are available to undertake postdoctoral level programs at the Polytechnique Montréal.
Field of Study:
All subjects offered by the university
The scholarship is valued at $ 35,000
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Brazil, India, Israel, China, and Mexico
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible applicants
- For doctoral students: you must already be admitted with a research director or registered in a full-time doctoral program at Polytechnique Montréal.
- Must meet all the eligibility conditions on the closing date of the competition (separate date to be confirmed for students preselected by the CSC).
- Must have been pre-selected by an academic institution or by Synchronex (for CCTTs) on the Québec-China scholarship, must be pre-selected by the CSC.
How to Apply
- To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, letters of recommendation, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree at the school.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must check all the English Language requirements at the school.
Deadline for the schorlarship
August 11, 2021.