Apply for Quality Officer (QA / QC) – Entry Level at Goteh Construction Company. Goteh Construction was established to provide a broad spectrum of solutions and expertise to the Africa infrastructure Sector. This broad capability enables us to offer our stakeholders a full range of solutions from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning as well as Maintenance Management.
Goteh deploys progressive construction methods to ensure that innovation and quality are prioritized for the benefit of stakeholders. Our business reputation is built on efficiency and timeliness of project delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Officer (QA / QC) – Entry Level
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Role / Objectives
- A construction company wishes to recruit a Quality officer to create, prepare and implement the QC/QA plan. To develop and manage the quality control and quality assurance procedures and ensure all activities are up to specifications and standards.
Overview / Responsibilities
- Perform all daily inspections and tests necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
- Monitor and manage QA/QC documents of the entire project including test certificates, calibration documents, inspection requests, non-compliance reports, site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other QA/QC documents.
- Develop written procedures for quality control/quality assurance.
- Assist in performing needed tests on-site and in the laboratory to ensure conformity of material and works according to the contract specifications;
- Establish and maintain procedures to develop standard documentation for construction works and quality control and assurance for the projects;
- Develop and conduct robust procedures for quality assurance, and monitor implementation.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Registered with a recognized professional association.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience in understanding and performing monitoring and Compliance management in an organization.
- Good knowledge of quality management system.
- Computer literate in MS Word, Excel, and working experience with Auto-cad and Primavera.
- Ability to identify and manage non-conformance, deficiencies, and reporting programs, including root cause analysis.
- Professional, self-motivated and pro-active individual
Application Closing Date
22nd October 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV attached with a passport photograph, Degree Certificate, NYSC Certificate, and any other professional/relevant certificates in one (1) email to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates who do not comply with the above directives would be disqualified.