Saskatchewan University Scholarships for International students 2022 – Canada. The scholarship allows bachelor’s, Masters’s, Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Saskatchewan University. The deadline for the scholarship is 1st December 2021.
The University of Saskatchewan is a Canadian Public Research University, founded on March 19, 1907, that offer a Full range of Programs at the Undergraduate and Graduate level. The University of Saskatchewan is Canadas Leading University. USask is home to over 3,000 international students from 130 countries.
Level of Degree:
Bachelor’s, Masters’s, Ph.D. level programs.
Field of Study:
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals;
- Business and Economics;
- Life Sciences and Chemistry;
- Environment and Earth Sciences;
- History, Culture, and Arts;
- Indigenous Programs;
- Languages and Communications;
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics;
- Society and Law;
The scholarship value varies.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Bachelors: should be high School Students outside Canada if applying for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Masters: A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- Ph.D.: A Master’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- Proof of English language proficiency: Such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo English Test. If you cant give ILETS then go for Duolingo English Test. Cheap and Easy then IELTS.
How to Apply
The Applicants Need to apply Online. Find a Program, and check the admission Requirements and then Apply.