Monash University is pleased to announce her Merit Scholarships to International Students – Australia. The scholarship allows an undergraduate or postgraduate level program(s) in the field of Medical Science at the University.
Level of Degree:
Merit Scholarships to International Students is available to undertake Undergraduate and Postgraduate level Programs at Monash University.
Field of Study:
Scholarships to International Students 2022 At the Monash University is available to undertake Medical Science
Monash University International Merit Scholarship Value:
The scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible to applicants must be:
- An International student
- Intending to enrol full-time in undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- For commencing students, you must have received a Monash offer.
- For current students, you must have completed a minimum of two semesters in Australia
- Current students enrolled in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD) course must have completed at least three semesters.
- Note: You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if you:
- Are studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Sir John Monash Scholarship for Excellence.
- Are commencing in the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours) course or the Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD). You will need to complete three semesters and apply as a current student.
How to apply
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
|Selection round and closing date||Commencement|
|Round one: 15 October||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round two: 15 November||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round three: 15 January||Semester one or two of the current year|
|Round four: 15 March||Semester two of the current year|
|Round five: 15 April||Semester two of the current year|
|Round six: 30 June||Semester two of the current year|