Scholarships to International Students at Trier University are open to degree students in the final stage of their degrees. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Trier University. The deadline for the scholarship is10 Sept 2021.
The International Office at Trier University is able to provide financial support for students using sponsorship funds from the German Academic Exchange Service and the Scholarship Foundation for International Students and Young Academics for the state of Rhineland-Palatinate. The primary aim of this financial support is to enable qualified international students to concentrate on their degree and final dissertation.
Level of Degree:
Scholarships to International Students are available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Trier University.
Field of Study:
- up to 350 Euros per month for students in Bachelor’s programmes
- up to 400 Euros per month for students in Magister, Master’s, Diploma, or State Exam degree programmes
Nationalities that are Eligible:
All Nationalities except Germans
Criteria for Eligiblity:
Applications are accepted from students who…
- are not of German nationality,
- are registered at Trier University in order to acquire a degree qualification
- need financial support,
- and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely graduate within a maximum of two semesters.
Applications are NOT accepted from students who…
- are exchange students or short-term students at Trier University
- are registered at Trier University only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
- are of German nationality or who have completed their under-graduate studies in Germany
- receive BAföG payments
- are receiving a full stipend or scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service or similar organisation
- are planning to complete a study programme or work placement abroad during the period of the scholarship
- are in the first term of a one year masters degree programme
How to Apply
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Current certificate of enrolment at Trier University
- Evidence of completed modules/courses and exams
- If possible: Registration of the topic of your final dissertation or final examination(s)
- Provisional time-table for the completion of your degree (in monthly steps)
- CV with a passport photo
- Evidence of current finances (e.g. pay-slip of your partner)
- Reference from a professor
Application deadline: 10th September 2021