John Monash Scholarships recognise excellence and leadership, and celebrate one of Australia’s finest leaders: General Sir John Monash. Scholarships are awarded annually to outstanding Australian graduates to support them with post graduate study at the world’s best universities.
Who should apply for Sir John Monash Scholarships?
- Uniquely Australia Scholarships, established in Australia for Australian citizens, for the benefit of Australia.
- Open for people of all ages and from all fields of endeavour to undertake a postgraduate degree (Masters, PhD or equivalent degree) overseas.
- Not restricted by where you would like to complete your postgraduate degree overseas, as long as you can demonstrate why it is a world-leading institution for your particular study.
What the benefits of General Sir John Monash scholarship?
For the applicants who receive a John Monash Scholarship, the benefits are both immediate and enduring. John Monash Scholars achieve national and local recognition through the publicity offered to the Scholarships, and the Foundation and the John Monash Scholars form a professional network which continues to provide support for Scholars throughout their career.
What is the value of this scholarship?
- Annual stipend of AUD $70,000 per year for up to a maximum of 3 years (AUD $210,000) for postgraduate study (depending on the length of the degree at a full-time study load).
- Support to travel to the location of your postgraduate study overseas from Australia.
- Successful applicants have demonstrated excellence in their field of study.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Motivated to contribute to a better Australia.
Deadline of application
JULY 14 2021
Method of application
Applicants are expected to visit the official link below to complete the application.