STEM Scholarships for Japanese, Mongolian, South Korean, and Taiwanese students are open to international students. This scholarship is available to international students undertaking a select degree in RMIT’s STEM College, contributing towards your tuition fees.
Value and duration
The total value of the scholarship is AU$15,000, a one-off payment to be paid after the first census date.
Number of scholarships available
Two (2) scholarships are available for semester 1, 2022.
In order to qualify for this scholarship, you must:
- be a citizen of Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan
- be applying from Japan, Mongolia, South Korea or Taiwan
- achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- enrol for semester 1, 2022 in a diploma, advance diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree offered by one of the following RMIT School:
Applications are now open.
Application closes on 31 January 2022.
How to apply
- Select an eligible program
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer letter to study at RMIT for semester 1, 2022
- Submit an application form for this scholarship.