Apply for Supply Chain Manager Recruitment at Jotna Group. Jotna Group is a leading beverage and raw materials manufacturing company in West Africa. The group comprises of 3 operating business units, The Lacasera Company, Prima Corporation Ltd, and Engee PET Manufacturing Company which are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors.
These subsidiaries are significant players and leaders in their respective sectors. Jotna Nigeria Limitedis a shared service organization that provides strategic inputs and services to the 3 operating companies.
Prima Corporation Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Coker, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing our company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. In addition, you play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Coordinate with finance team for approval of Sales Orders
- Plan dispatch schedule and get confirmation from customers.
- Coordinate with approved transport vendors to source trucks for dispatch.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Follow up with customer POC for receipt of dispatch document and update records.
- Negotiate contracts and rates with shipping lines, freight forwarders, customs house brokers, warehouse managers and related third-party logical service providers.
- Ensure that appropriate import and export compliance procedures are followed by employees and contracted service providers.
- Execute industry standard policies related to quality, safety, and process improvements.
- Familiar with Nigeria Customs, Ports Authority and other relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that designated freight forwarders and customs house brokers follow established processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain various supply chain plans and strategies.
- Coordinating and overseeing manufacturing operations in order to forecast orders and meet customer demands.
- Optimize operational resources while executing cost reductions and inventory controls.
- Conduct monthly capacity and performance analyses to ensure that forecasts and schedules are aligned and integrated.
- Execute demand flow verification processes, engage in short- and long-term planning and conduct inventory analyses for warehouse utilization and manufacturing coordination.
- Comfortable using enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions and warehouse management systems (WMS).
- Support growth objectives through the development of concise metrics and reporting functions.
- Responsible for conducting risk assessments on things like product perishability, supply trends, demand factors and at-risk product mitigation.
- Reduce product obsolescence through inventory reviews and re-balancing efforts.
- Maintain a total cost perspective with a lean manufacturing mindset.
- Identify obsolescence drivers and effectively communicate solutions to third-party logistics providers.
- Promote the design, development, and implementation of warehouse, distribution and logistics solutions.
- Manage labor costs, personnel productivity, inventory levels, data accuracy and stocking strategies.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of departmental activities and operations.
- Create and maintain safety work instructions and standard operating procedures.
- Establish and adjust work procedures to meet warehouse demands, production schedules, established workflows and OSHA safety guidelines.
- Implement strategies to improve service quality, employee efficiency, equipment performance and interdepartmental communication.
- Improve warehouse operations through the use of lean enterprise practices and share warehouse data to improve productivity, quality and customer service standards.
- Professionally communicate with all stakeholders via phone, email, face-to-face and videoconference interactions.
- Negotiate shipping prices and transportation arrangements with contracted providers.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with suppliers, vendors, and shipping contacts throughout the procurement lifecycle.
- Proactively engage suppliers in identifying potential issues, resolutions and opportunities.
- Develop communication solutions that create value, decrease problems and preemptively solve consistent issues.
- Provide regular updates to customer and to company POC on status of dispatch.
- Ensure delivery is done as per approved plan.
- Maintain data and provide periodic reports.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports to provide stakeholders with actionable data and insights regarding current supply chain activities.
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc / HND qualification.
- Professional Certification/Membership a must
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in the
- Experience in the manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK TO APPLY