Apply for Telesales Intern (Hausa or Nupe Speaker) at ENGIE Energy Access. ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions providers in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable, and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIE Mobisol, and ENGIE PowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services, and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners to access clean, affordable energy.
With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Cote d’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia), over 1.2 million customers and more than 6 million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Intern (Hausa or Nupe Speaker)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Responsibilities, Deliverables, and Activitie
- Engie Energy Access is looking for a bright, highly motivated and disciplined Telesales intern.
- They will be expected to provide excellent customer service to all Engie Energy Access customers or potential customers on social media and other online channels, employ telesales methods to close sales from potential customers and track leads to conversion of leads customer funnel. In addition to their monthly stipend, they will get a commission for each sale they successfully close.
- Maintain accurate call logs and accurate reporting and qualifying of leads
- Close Quality Sales
- Ensure the correct and right customer education is given to all potential customers.
- Ensure customer records are stored on DB and data confidentiality is observed throughout the customer application process.
- Build repeat sales through strong customer relationships, rather than using high-pressure sales techniques.
Deliverables and Activities:
- Conduct follow-up calls with prospective customers, in line with Engie Energy Access’guidelines and policies.
- Conduct Outbound Calls to new or existing up selling customers.
- Prove commercial and financial awareness of product bundles in completing assigned tasks.
- Seek opportunities to learn and develop within Engie Energy Access and through training.
Qualifications, Required Skills and Experience
- An OND / HND / Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution
- 1 year of experience in a telesales-related role.
- Candidates should be fluent in Hausa or Nupe
- Proven track record of going above and beyond to get the job done
- Excellent verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with many different types of people
- A person who does not give up after facing challenges
- A person eager to grow and learn
- Commercial acumen and ability to sell
- Capacity to innovate and create new sales and marketing processes
- Ability to build relationships and work in a fast-growing start-up environment
- Drive to make every sale an excellent customer experience
- Self-starter with a passion for the Engie Energy Access vision to plug in the world.
N40,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
24th September 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using “Telesales Intern – Hausa / Nupe Speaker” as the subject of the email.