Undergraduate Scholarship At Clayton State University is open to international students. The scholarship allows for Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All Subjects offered at Clayton State University. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
About Clayton State University
The institution was founded in 1969 and was originally known as Clayton Junior College. When the school became a four-year institution in 1986, the institute took on the name Clayton State College. In 1996, the Georgia Board of Regents renamed many higher-education institutions, with Clayton State becoming Clayton College and State University. In 2005, the name was changed to Clayton State University to acknowledge its fast-growing undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs. Clayton State University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, and master’s degrees.
Level of Degree:
Undergraduate Scholarship At Clayton State University is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Clayton State University.
Field of Study:
- All Subjects
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Completed undergraduate or graduate application and submission of all required admission documents for Spring 2022.
- 3.0 GPA from previous institution (high school or university).
- One page statement of purpose that addresses the applicant’s career interests andgoals as well as the need for this scholarship.
To maintain the scholarship for the duration of study:
- A new Spring 2022 enrolled student
- Enroll in consecutive semesters which includes participation in summer semesters
- Maintain a 2.5 cumulative GPA (undergraduate degree) or 3.0 cumulative GPA(graduate degree)
How to Apply
The students need to submit an admission application for the desired programme on the university portal. The applicants need to submit a statement of purpose to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the opportunity.