International Outreach Scholarship At University of Cincinnati is offered to international students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level program(s) in the field of All subjects open at the University of Cincinnati. The deadline for the scholarship is open.
About University of Cincinnati
The University of Cincinnati (UC or Cincinnati) is a public research university in Cincinnati, Ohio. Founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College, it is the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati and has an annual enrollment of over 44,000 students, making it the second-largest university in Ohio. It is part of the University System of Ohio. The university has four major campuses with Cincinnati’s main campus and medical campus in Clifton Heights and branch campuses in Blue Ash and Clermont.
Level of Degree:
University of Cincinnati Scholarships is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at the University of Cincinnati.
Field of Study:
- All Subjects
The average combined scholarship amount awarded is $8,000 per academic year, adding up to $32,000.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Students are eligible for our scholarships if they are 1 of the following:
- Students whose entire high school was completed outside the U.S.
- Students entering UC directly from a university outside of the U.S.
- Students entering UC through Conditional Admission
- Foreign nationals who have completed (or are completing) an Associate’s degree from an accredited university or community college in the U.S. or outside of the U.S.
- Foreign national transfer students who have earned at least 24 semester hours of university level course credit at a university outside of the U.S.
Test score Requirements
A student must meet one of the following requirements:
- SAT Critical Reading + Math: 1130
- ACT: 23 Composite
- TOEFL*: 79 Composite (minimum 15 each subsection)
- IELTS*: 6.5 Overall (minimum 5.5 each subsection)
- ELS*: Graduate from session 112
- Duolingo (DET)*
How to Apply
There is no separate application for UC’s International Scholarships. All international students who are offered admission to the University of Cincinnati are automatically considered based on their application and required application materials. Students should submit all application materials before the program priority deadline in order to receive maximum consideration.
Students are notified of the scholarship awards with the admission decision online and by mail.