The university of Copenhagen is offering PhD Positions in Social Data Science. The scholarship allows PhD level program(s) in the field of Data Science taught at University of Copenhagen .
Class of Degree:
Ph.D. Positions in Social Data Science.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Data Science
University of Copenhagen Ph.D. stipend:
The University will provide a good salary package to successful candidates.
What are the Criteria for University of Copenhagen Ph.D. scholarships?
Candidates possessing the following qualifications are strongly preferred:
- Experience working with (large) data sets, for example, from past work as a research assistant or from independent research.
- A track record of strong academic performance.
- Experience from past coursework in machine learning as well as econometric methods.
- Reading Danish is not a requirement but is an advantage.
What is the procedure for application?
To be considered for the funding opportunity candidates should Click on the “Apply now link” icon at the bottom of the page to apply. The documents must be in Adobe PDF or Word.
- Cover Letter. The letter must detail your motivation and background for applying for the project.
- An outline of ideas for projects under the frame of the overall project (potentially related to questions of resources assigned to daycare centers or starting age). The outline should describe potential ideas for identification strategies that are suitable and critically discuss challenges.
- Diploma and/or transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
University of Copenhagen Ph.D. application deadline
The closing date for applications is 29 June 2021 at 23:59 CET
Applications received after the deadline will not be taken into account.