Apply for the University of East Anglia scholarships for international students. The School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to full EU or International fees to students taking any of our full-time Master’s courses.
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
The scholarship covers full-time EU/International tuition fees worth £17600.
- International Fees
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- International Development
All full-time courses offered by the School of International Development.
Scholarship application deadline: 30 June 2021
- Be a graduate of any International institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course at https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
- To submit a 250 scholarship application via our scholarship application form.
- The key part of your scholarship application will be to answer the following question in no more than 250 words:
How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?