University Of Glasgow/Glasgow International College Achievement Award 2021 is open to international students. The scholarship allows Bachelor & Masters level program(s) in the field of All subjects taught at the University of Glasglow. The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
The University of Glasgow was founded in 1451 by a charter or papal bull from Pope Nicholas V, at the suggestion of King James II, giving Bishop William Turnbull, a graduate of the University of St Andrews, permission to add a university to the city’s Cathedral. It is the second-oldest university in Scotland after St Andrews and the fourth-oldest in the English-speaking world. The universities of St Andrews, Glasgow, and Aberdeen were ecclesiastical foundations, while Edinburgh was a civic foundation. As one of the ancient universities of the United Kingdom, Glasgow is one of only eight institutions to award undergraduate master’s degrees in certain disciplines.
Bachelors & Masters
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The scholarship is valued at £3,000 per year
Eligible Nationalities :
To be eligible, applicants must
- complete the Foundation course with excellent grades and attendance
- hold an offer of a place for an undergraduate programme for academic session 2021/22 in the relevant College related to your GIC Pathways course
- be classed as International students for fee purposes
How to Apply
- Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for this scholarship based on academic merit, there is no separate application form required.
- Successful candidates will be contacted early September once the results are published.