Apply to the University of Kent international scholarships 2021. Kent Law School is delighted to announce a new scholarship to support excellent students who wish to pursue postgraduate study at Kent Law School by providing them with a stipend of £4,000.
Level of Degree:
University of kent international scholarships is available to undertake postgraduate level programs in the UK
- All Subjects
What is the value of University of Kent scholarships?
A stipend of £4,000 for students with a First Class Honours Degree.
- International students
In other to be considered you must meet all of the following conditions:
- Have been awarded a First Class Honours degree in any discipline from the University of Kent or in law from Canterbury Christ Church University (proven by receipt of transcripts and/or a degree certificate clearly stating that this classification has been awarded).
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2021 or January 2022 and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry.
- Must qualify as a UK student for tuition fee purposes.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- This award cannot be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by Kent Law School (the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information.
- Applicants must be fully self-funding their studies.
- Where students undertake a study on the Kent LLM on a part-time mode of study, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis.
- Where students are required to continue their studies beyond their original period of registration, the award will only be provided for that original period of registration.
- Successful applications will be notified by email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted. Notification will take place in September for entry in September and January for entry in January.
What is the Application procedure university of Kent masters scholarships?
The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted and a KLS PG Funding application form has been completed and emailed to email@example.com. Please include the name of the scholarship in the email subject title. Applicants should note that we do not respond to emails sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and an automated response will confirm receipt.
Please note that the deadline for submission of an application and KLS PG funding application form is the end of August for entry in September, and the end of December for entry in January. Although we may consider applications made after this date, this will be at the discretion of the Law School.