University Of Lausanne Switzerland Scholarships For International Students is offered to international students. The scholarship allows Masters’s level program(s) in the field of some selected subjects offered at the University Of Lausanne Switzerland. The deadline for the scholarship is 09 Aug 2021.
What is a Masters scholarship?
Masters scholarships are scholarships for excellence awarded exclusively to students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are of a very high level.
Level of Degree:
University Of Lausanne Switzerland Scholarships For International Students is available to undertake a Masters level program
Field of Study:
- All Subjects
The University Of Lausanne Switzerland Scholarships For International Students is valued at CHF 1,600
Nationalities that are Eligible:
What are the conditions necessary for applying for a Masters scholarship?
- To have obtained a foreign university degree considered equivalent to a bachelor at UNIL before the beginning of the masters programme at UNIL.
- To have distinguished yourself during your studies, especially through particularly brilliant academic results.
- To have a language level of at least B2 (according to the European Language Portfolio global scale) in French or at least C1 in English according to the language in which your chosen masters is taught.
- Not been registered with UNIL
- To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee (see document, “list of documents to attach to your application”).
Withdrawal from the program will lead to the suspension of the scholarship.
How can I apply for a Masters scholarship?
You must not make an application for admission to the master’s degree via the Admissions Department (SII).
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne
The application form must be completed on a computer and duly signed by the candidate.
The application for the Master’s scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen master’s (and therefore an application to register at UNIL).
The deadline for applications is 1 November to begin a master’s degree during the following academic year, in the autumn semester or the spring semester if the program allows. The postmark will attest to the date sent.
Incomplete applications, particularly those lacking certified copies of the academic documents requested, will not be considered.