University of Roehampton 2021 LLM Master of Law Scholarships for International Students at UK. The scholarship allows Masters’s level program(s) in the field of Law at the University of Roehampton. The deadline for the scholarship is open
LLM Master of Law Scholarships for International Students at UK 2021 is provided by the University of Roehampton to students who have enrolled themselves for a postgraduate course at the university.
Level of Degree:
Masters level programs at the University of Roehampton.
Field of Study:
- LLM Human Rights and Legal Practice
- LLM International Commercial Law and Legal Practice
The scholarship is valued at £5,000
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
We will automatically consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for an LLM programme.
- You must successfully enrol in order to receive the award. The scholarship will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- Be self-funded, studying full-time and paying overseas tuition fees.
- Not be progressing to us through our partnership with QA Higher Education, students progressing through this route will be eligible for alternative scholarship offerings.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit the official page of the university to complete the applications.