University Of Wisconsin International Engagement Scholarship USA 2022-2023 is open to international students. The scholarship allows Undergraduate or graduate students level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Newcastle University. The deadline for the scholarship is 1st Dec 2021.
Every semester International Education & Engagement allocates money to students who are greatly involved in educating others about their home country/culture or who wish to study abroad while maintaining a high GPA. The money for these scholarships comes from the Student Association and the UW System Fund. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist students who pay out-of-state tuition (for international students) or to encourage international awareness (for domestic students).
Level of Degree:
University Of Wisconsin International Engagement Scholarship USA 2022 is available to undertake Undergraduate or Graduate level programs at the University Of Wisconsin.
Field of Study:
- All Subjects
The selected students will be provided the scholarship towards the cost of study of any applied undergraduate or graduate degree at UWL.
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants from all overseas nations are eligible to apply.
- The students can apply to an undergraduate or graduate study program offered at UWL.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be current full-time UWL undergraduate students.
How to apply
- Interested students are required to apply through the exclusive University of Wisconsin system. The winners of the scholarship will be chosen on their cumulative grade point average.
- Letter of recommendation
- High school transcripts
- The applicants must have an SAT score between 1120 and 1305or an ACT score of 23 and 27.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110