International Scholarships for African Students At Wageningen University Holland. The scholarship allows Master’s degree level program(s) in the field of All Subjects offered at Wageningen University. The deadline for the scholarship is 3 January 2022.
The Africa Scholarship Programme (ASP) offers talented and motivated students from Africa the unique opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree at Wageningen University and to support capacity building in Africa.
Level of Degree:
Wageningen University Scholarships for African Students is available to undertake Master’s level programs at the University.
Field of Study:
Wageningen University Scholarships for African Students Value:
- Travel to and from Wageningen
- Living allowance for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- Tuition fee coverage for the duration of the programme (24 months)
- Visa costs and costs for health insurance
- A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
- A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential programme’
Nationalities that are Eligible:
Criteria for Eligibility for the International Scholarships for African Students At Wageningen University:
1. You are a citizen of an African country
2. You are an excellent student with a First class honours degree or a GPA of 80% or higher in a Bachelor degree
3. You have applied for one the master’s programmes of Wageningen University & Research before 15 January 2021. For the MSc application please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme? (Non EU/EFTA)
If you do not meet one of the above requirements, you are not eligible for the Africa Scholarship Programme and you will not be invited for the selection procedure.
How to Apply
If you meet the above eligibility requirements, you can apply for an MSc program and, after being unconditionally admitted, we might invite you to participate in the Africa Scholarship Programme selection procedure.
Please note: If you do not meet one of the above eligibility requirements, you are not eligible for the Africa Scholarship Programme and you will not be invited for the selection procedure.
For the MSc application please see: How can I apply for the master’s programme? (Non EU/EFTA)
A list of Wageningen University MSc programmes can be found here
Important dates for the ASP at a glance:
- 3 January 2022: Deadline to apply for an MSc programme
- 15 March 2022: Invitation of selected candidates to take part in the further selection process (approx. 60 candidates will be selected)
- 30 March 2022: Deadline of the assignment
- 11 April 2022: Decision about Skype interviews communicated (approx. 20 candidates will be interviewed)
- 18 April – 29 April 2022: Skype interviews
- 16 May 2022: Results of the selection process communicated