The Webjet Australia Student Grant is offered to Australian students. As Australia and New Zealand’s leading online travel agency, Webjet leads the way in online travel tools and technology. Webjet enables customers to compare, combine and book the best domestic and international travel flight deals, hotel accommodation, holiday package deals, travel insurance, and car hire worldwide. The applications for the 2020-21 grant are open until October 31st, 2021.
Undergraduate level Program.
- Business-related courses
- Design & Animation, Computing Science and Games Development
The Webjet Australia Student Grant is valued at AUD $5,000
- You must be enrolled full-time in an accredited Australian Tertiary Education Institution in the penultimate or final year of study and be studying for an undergraduate certificate, diploma or degree in any of the following areas:
- Business– including any business related courses from any Australian institution
- IT – including any IT related courses such as Design & Animation, Computing Science and Games Development
- Only citizens or permanent residents of Australia can apply.
- You must have reached 18 years of age to enter.
In order to apply for the Webjet Australia Student Grant, write an essay (maximum 700 words) answering the following question:
Consumer choice is abundant in today’s society. Considering Webjet’s business, suggest a novel approach to ensure customer loyalty.
We’re looking for submissions that reflect a drive to improve the customer experience and impact their brand loyalty. Please structure your essay address to the following key questions:
- What is the customer problem or opportunity that needs addressing?
- What does the customer cohort look like that will be affected by this solution?
- What is the most important customer benefit?
- How could you validate that this opportunity is in fact an opportunity and how will you measure impact?
- What does the customer experience look like?
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must email the following documentation to email@example.com , with the Subject Scholarship Submission and your name, accompanied by:
- Proof of Identification;
- Proof of Citizenship or Permanent Residency (if applicable)
- Proof of enrolment, including course name, tertiary institution name and enrolment status;
- Your response (max word count 700 words); and
- Contact details (including residential address, email and phone number).